[NEohioPAL] Public Officials Recognition Breakfast - CPAC

LeAundra Richardson leaundra at cultureforward.org
Thu Jun 7 12:03:04 PDT 2018

The Public Officials Recognition Breakfast is coming up next Friday, June 15th from 8-9:30 a.m. at the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. This event offers an opportunity to
join public officials in celebration of arts and culture in the community.

Why should you come?

The changes this year will put you in the room with key influencers in both public and corporate leadership. Share what you are working on and the value of arts and culture with people who can support your efforts. Plus we’ll have:

  *   Complimentary valet parking
  *   At least a full hour of un-programmed time to talk with friends and build new connections
  *   A short program to recognize public officials who have gone above and beyond in supporting arts and culture
  *   Coffee and pastries
  *   Special Rock Hall artifacts on display, plus entry to the Rock Hall for the day and a raffle for a private tour
  *   Photo opportunities for future recognition

Tickets are $100. Artists and arts and culture professionals can apply for a scholarship to attend the Breakfast for $25.

Please reach out to me if you have any questions or are interested in a scholarship.

We hope to see you next Friday!

LeAundra Richardson

Associate, Research and Advancement

Community Partnership for Arts and Culture
1900 Superior Avenue, Suite 130, Cleveland, OH 44114
p: 216.575.0331 x132
www.cultureforward.org<http://www.cultureforward.org/>
www.creativecompass.org<http://www.creativecompass.org>