[NEohioPAL] Amateur Musician Opportunity

Robert Shwab rshwab at icloud.com
Thu Jun 7 14:06:15 PDT 2018

Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra is always open  to new members, and we
are looking for percussion ( small set) string, brass, woodwind musicians
and vocalist. We are a friendly and diverse group of volunteers under the
direction of a professional. We invite prospective new members to our
monthly rehearsal.

We play at a lot of interesting venues including Waterloo Arts Festival,
Cain Park, Music Settlement, One World Day Festival, Legacy Village, Notre
Dame College, Porchfest, CircleFest, various senior centers, and many of the
Cuyahoga County Libraries.

We play or rehearse 2-3 Sunday afternoons a month and occasionally at other
times. Since we are a volunteer group, we understand that there are many
times when life and family come first.

Please contact Rob Shwab, Agent, Workmen's Circle Klezmer Orchestra

rshwab at icloud.com <mailto:rshwab at icloud.com>

216-386-0643