[NEohioPAL] A Little Night Music announces cast list

Martin Friedman martinfriedman98 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 06:45:26 PDT 2018

*Lakeland Theatre*

* announces*

*A Little Night Music*

Music and Lyrics by

*Stephen Sondheim*

 Book by

*Hugh Wheeler*

Directed by *Martin Friedman*

 Musical Direction by *Jordan Cooper *

Sound Designed by *Eric Simna *

 Lighting by *Adam Ditzel                                             *Costumes
Designed by *Kelsey Tomlinson*

*The Play:*

*A Little Night Music* was the first play my parents took me too on
Broadway (a double feature with *The Sunshine Boys*) in 1973. Indeed, this
will be my 50th directed production at Lakeland Theatre. While I was only
20 years old, the story immediately captured my attention; unrequited love,
beautiful melodies and a total lack of misunderstanding amongst all the
characters… now that was drama! Based on the Ingmar Bergman film *Smiles of
a Summer Night*, this musical with a book by Hugh Wheeler, concerns three
mismatched couples.                        *Production Dates:*

*A Little Night Music **will open on Friday, September 7 and run through
Sunday September 30, 2018. There will be twelve (12) shows; that is FOUR
(4) weeks of performances.  *

*Featuring:*

*Desiree Armfeldt: Trinidad Snider*

*Fredrika: Elyse Pakiela*

*Fredrick Eggerman: Rob Albrecht*

*Henrik Eggerman: Eric Fancher*

*Anne Eggerman: Sarah Clare*

*Petra: Meg Martinez*

*Count Carl Magnus: Ian Atwood*

*Charlotte Magnus: Neely Gevaart*

*LIebislieders:*

*Robin Woods Davis*

*Robert Pierce*

*Kat Kellie*

*Jessica Pringle*

*Tickets:*

*Tickets for A Little Night Music are $15 for adults, $10 for seniors and
$7 for all students. Call 440/525-7526 for ticket reservations and
information about group discounts. Tickets can be ordered on-line at
www.lakelandcc.edu/arts <http://www.lakelandcc.edu/arts>.*

For more information please feel free to contact me, Martin Friedman at
martinfriedman98 at gmail.com or at 216/233-5441.