[NEohioPAL] Female Jazz Singer and Jazz/Pop Bassist looking to add Drummer, Guitarist, Keyboardist, Second Vocalist.

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:31:45 PDT 2018

Experienced female jazz singer and veteran jazz/pop bassist have recently left their previous group for more creative freedom. We are looking for experienced and dedicated players to form a jazz/pop quintet/sextet to play out 2-4 times a month. The material will include jazz standards, modern jazz/pop tunes that are set appropriate, and original material. Players must be capable of learning and performing 3 hours of music with limited mistakes (no memorization necessary at this point.) We are currently looking for a guitarist, keyboardist/pianist, and a drummer. We may be interested in adding a second female vocalist (early 20s to early 30s preferred) to split material and add harmonies if the right person were to audition. Practices will be in Mentor, Ohio. This is a professional, friendly group with the intention to stay together for a good length of time.

Please contact Allan at 440-444-9657 (text or voice mail) and leave a message noting the position you are interested in auditioning for and your contact information. And good luck...