[NEohioPAL] Paid Acting Jobs for a series of anti-bias shorts

Kaytie Leonard kaytie.leonard at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 07:05:07 PDT 2018

Actors! Paid!

We are a small video production company based out of Chagrin Falls, OH and are looking for actors to feature in one of our projects.

We are looking for the following:

African American Female: 30-50s, Headshots welcome but not required. Previous acting experience strongly encouraged.

Diasbled Actors: Any age, race, or gender. We are looking for real people to play a part in an anti biased piece on Ableism, no acting experience required! We are looking for a variety of disabilities: wheelchair, blind, service dog, etc.

You will be compensated $100 and will be needed for no more that 2 hours. We are shooting 4K video that you could use for a reel.

Shoots will take place sometime near the end of June or anytime in July. More information after casting.

Auditions will be set up immediately upon contacting:
stephen at goodcityconcepts.com