[NEohioPAL] Rhythm Nation Master's Session in Ballet Fusion

Andrea Belser andrearuth1983 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 15 18:49:35 PDT 2018

The Rhythm Nation Master's Sessions have so far explored various dance with Teaching Artists Jezebel Shuvani, Barbara Barrett, and Yin Tang. Now, let's mix things up with Ballet Fusion! Saturday, June 30th at the Olmsted Community Center from 2:30pm-4:30pm!

Led by Executive Artistic Director Andrea McCormick, clients will blend the grace of classical ballet with the funky moves of hip hop. NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! A Q&A session and dance party will follow the end of the session. $20 per person.

Join us Saturday, June 30th at the Olmsted Community Center from 2:30pm-4:30pm for this elegant dance session you won't want to miss! RSVP by emailing AmalgamArtsWellness at outlook.com or by clicking the Facebook link below today!

https://www.facebook.com/events/212867272777325/?ti=icl

PS: Also join us later in the month for Rhythm Nation Master's Session in Lyrical on Saturday, July 21st!

PPS: Missed a session? No worries! We offer private and semiprivate sessions in almost all of the dances offered. Visit our website www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com or find us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter @AmalgamArtsWell or Instagram @AmalgamArtsWellness to make an appointment and keep up with our upcoming events!

Sincerely,
Andrea Belser McCormick
Performing Artist/Instructor and Reiki Practitioner
www.AndreaRBelser.com
www.AmalgamArtsWellness.com