[NEohioPAL] Paid Position-Musical Director

Cassandra Capocci ccapocci at live.com
Mon Jun 18 08:53:37 PDT 2018

Coach House Theatre is seeking a musical director for their summer youth musical, I Believe In Make Believe by Carol Lynn Pearson.

Synopsis: 5 Grimm Brothers Fairy Tales centering around The Princess Who Never Laughed.

Auditions: Saturday July 21 12:00-3:00 pm and Sunday July 22 4:00-7:00 pm

Reh info: The music is very simple and sweet and does not take long to teach. Our hope is to start reh around July 25 and teach all music the first week, we will also record rehearsal tracks to use for blocking/choreo reh. to help keep scheduling flexible. Must be available Aug 12-16 evening for tech and all performance dates.

Show runs August 17-26 (Fri/Sat 7:30 and Sun 2:00)

We encourage anyone in a college vocal performance program to apply (Must be able to site read and play piano) Any music program students are encouraged as well. This show will be comprised of kids ages 7-19, so you must be willing and able to work with children.

This is a paid position.

If interested, send resume and any demos you have to ccapocci at akronwomanscityclub.org

Thanks!!