[NEohioPAL] 1970s high school production of Guys and Dolls

deborah wentz deborahwentz at att.net
Wed Jun 20 16:18:44 PDT 2018

I'm not from Cleveland originally, but I am involved in community theatre here now.  I also work at the vintage store, Sweet Lorain, on W. 69th and Lorain.  Today I was pricing a new batch of photos that came in, and there is a BUNCH of photos of a high school production of "Guys and Dolls", dated 1970.  Many of the pictures were professionally taken by a photographer in Highland Hts, so it might be a high school in that area.  There are a lot of photos of the "gangsters" (I recognized the show immediately by the costumes), some of the women in the nightclub scene, and at least one in Havana.  There are also some rehearsal pix.
I just wanted folks to know if you were in that production, there are photos from your production for sale, $1 or $2 each.  Sweet Lorain is open 12-6 on Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Sat, 12-5 on Sunday & Monday.  Closed Tuesday.
All photos are black & white!