[NEohioPAL] Needed: Volunteer Victim Role Players for Mass Casualty Drill at Hopkins Airport

Colleen Drews cdrewsman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 21 07:08:22 PDT 2018

Hopkins Airport is having there Tri-annual Mass Casualty Drill on Friday, September 14, 2018.  Call time for victim actors is 6 AM for prep and prestaging.  Drills are usually done by 1:30 or 2PM.
We are in need of 150 volunteer role players to portray injured victims from an airline accident.  This is NOT a paid position.  Lunch will be provided for all participants.

If you are available to come play with us please email Colleen Drews at victim.actors.cleveland at gmail.com for further details by July 1, 2018.
This training is crucial for our First Responders and we thank you for considering our request. Take care,
Colleen Drews