[NEohioPAL] FREE Shakespeare Week 2: Special performance @MOCA Friday and more!

keith kornajcik keithkorn at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:37:44 PDT 2018

 *"Troilus and Cressida"* comes to *Toby's Plaza *(right outside of *MOCA) *in
University Circle for a special performance this Friday!

Opening weekend is now in the books, but you have 2 more weekends to
catch *Troilus
and Cressida! *Audience members have called director *David Hansen's* take
on * T&C: "*a passionate, engaging, and timely production."

This Friday, join us as we come to University Circle's Uptown District
on *Toby's
Plaza *(located right outside *MOCA Cleveland - 11400 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, 44106)*.
Come early to enjoy the CAN Triennial Beer Tasting and Exhibition Guide
Launch Party <https://www.facebook.com/events/136754577187279/> at MOCA,
starting at 5pm. The MOCA outdoor bar will be open, for you to enjoy beer,
wine, or cocktails during our performance, along with food offerings from
the Uptown restaurants. In the event of rain, the performance will be moved
inside MOCA.

Saturday (6/23), we return to the lovely *Grove Amphitheater *in Mayfield
Village. Sunday (6/24), we head over to *Sims Park *in Euclid.

Next Weekend, it's:
Friday, June 29: Lincoln Park, Tremont <https://goo.gl/maps/FN723wJ8tE12>
Saturday, June 30: Garfield Historic Site, Mentor
<https://goo.gl/maps/xEis9fkRYYo>
Sunday, July 1: Public Square, Downtown Cleveland
<https://goo.gl/maps/LkZUfGuZSUR2>

As always, our performances begin at *7p.m. *and are *FREE. *Please bring a
blanket or low-slung chair. The second show of our season, *Twelfth Night*,
performs *July 20 - August 5.*  Please visit cleveshakes.org
<http://www.cleveshakes.com/> for a complete schedule.