[NEohioPAL] MGP asks "Will You Accept Any Role?" Cabaret and Season Announcement Party

Douglas Bailey douglasfbaileyii at gmail.com
Mon Jun 25 07:48:56 PDT 2018

 Support Mighty Goliath Productions' Endowment Fund while taking in an
evening of wonderful performances. MGP Veterans will take on songs that
they'd never otherwise have the opportunity to sing on stage. At the end of
the evening we will reveal our 2019 main stage production!

Enjoy heavy hors d'oeurves, raffle baskets, a 50/50 raffle, and a cash bar!

When: July 12th 2019 at 7 pm
Where: Barnegie Hall 31950 Krebs Road Avon Lake, OH

Visit mightygoliath.com
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmightygoliath.com%2F&h=AT2NxO_RVDjaFEIfakc1SZz1pjjKdb7Ftt59dtIsL2kcs4vh5Jf6dNvjXgWQHmMtik2irPoO_NBSsvXv0vksICRbT2qSmxdaLCy7vSdff6ebVO4eEJW1MAKhLtRtCkbe&s=1>
 for tickets. JUST $20

Performances by:
Douglas Bailey
Sarah Lynne Bailey