[NEohioPAL] FREE outdoor concert of swing music and swing dancing Tuesday, June 26th

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Mon Jun 25 10:08:54 PDT 2018

pin
Playhouse Square Plaza
1220 Huron Rd E, Cleveland, Ohio 44115
Look for us near the giant chandelier!

Come out and share your love for Swing dance and the music that inspires it!

6:00 p.m: FREE Swing dance lesson with Valerie Salstrom of Get Hep Swing

6:30 p.m: Outdoor dance party with L.A Swing Barons!

The L.A. Swing Barons are a Los Angeles based big band paying tribute to the greatest bands of the swing era. We specialize in recreating the famous Kansas City sound of the late 30's and 40's, such as the great Count Basie Orchestra. This style of music was famous for being the very best dance music out there in a time when everyone who was anyone knew how to dance. We also have a close affinity for the Duke Ellington repertoire, as well as music from many other great bands of the swing era. Check out our music and you'll find that you can't help but want to get on your feet and move to that swingin' beat.

Get Hep Swing info:
www.gethepswing.com

Viva Dance studio will continue the series with Salsa music and dance starting 7/17
www.vivadancestudio.com

Check out the outdoor excitement all summer long at Playhouse Square:
http://www.playhousesquare.org/events-tickets/events/summer-excitement-at-playhousesquare