[NEohioPAL] FINAL WEEKEND! DON'T MISS BECK CENTER'S RIVETING BENT...

Larry Goodpaster lgoodpaster at beckcenter.org
Wed Jun 27 09:19:02 PDT 2018

BENT by Martin Sherman
Beck Center for the Arts
Directed by Matthew Wright
FINAL WEEKEND!

Don't miss out on Beck Center's powerful and provocative production!  Here what our audience has to say...

...There were 7 in my group; we all left speechless. We were touched, sad, grateful, jubilant, gutted, angry, and very VERY moved. Well done!!

...Thank you for putting on productions like BENT. It is artistically wonderful and socially so relevant.

...Bent was an excellent show that just sent us over to become subscribers for next season. Thank you for entertaining us.

...Chilling and horrifying story. Fine acting that had a strong emotional impact on me throughout the performance...Perfect setting brought the audience face to face with the plight of the characters.

...The show was absolutely breath-taking. I will be back very soon!

...A very good play about a horrible subject, often difficult to watch, but which, I suspect, I will remember long after I have forgotten dozens of more enjoyable/entertaining plays I've seen at various local theaters over the years.

..."Bent" is sadly relevant today, and chilling in portraying man's capacity to destroy the humanity of others. Thank you for choosing it as one of you productions.

..."Bent" was incredible! So powerful. The acting was unbelievable and I wanted to offer the actors thunderous applause and a standing ovation, but I expect like most everyone else, I was emotionally depleted and very very sad over the subject matter.

On behalf of Beck Center for the Arts, Scott Spence, and Matthew Wright, we hope to see you this weekend at BENT!

FOR TICKETS, CLICK HERE<https://sa1.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/TicketRequest?eventId=1165997&presenter=BECKCENTER&venue=&event=&version=&killLogin=true&tck=true>