[NEohioPAL] SEEKING DANCE ARTISTS: Cleveland DANCE Fest 2018 (Apply Today!)

Rebecca Leuszler rebecca at themovementproject.org
Wed Jun 27 08:35:42 PDT 2018

*Cleveland Dance Fest 2018Looking for an opportunity to get PAID for your
work? Looking for more ways to connect with your community and share your
work with audiences? .APPLY for CLEVELAND DANCE FEST 18'. This festival is
open to independent artists, dance companies, emerging artists, and college
students! .We are looking for real tangible artists that want to showcase
their work to our CLEVELAND community. We want to support your art by
giving you a platform, resources, and benefits. Visit our link below to
receive more information on how to be a part of CLEVELAND DANCE FEST
18'.Share your art with us --> www.themovementproject.org/cdfapp2018/
<http://www.themovementproject.org/cdfapp2018/> NOVEMBER 9TH & 10TH,
2018The Movement Project's Cleveland Dance Fest is set to return for its
3rd season November 9th & 10th, 2018 at the beautiful Pilgrim Church in
Tremont! The 2-day festival will feature master classes by CDF artists and
performances featuring Cleveland dance artists.  NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
FOR THE 2018 FESTIVAL!CDF 2018 will be taking applications for performance
pieces starting May 24th, 2018. CDF is open to professional artists
(independent artists & dance companies) and emerging artists (college
artists & works in progress). Applications are due July 13th, 2018 by 11:00
pm. *