[NEohioPAL] The Music Man-wich Lunch Fundraiser - The Wadsworth Footlighters

The Wadsworth Footlighters wadsworthfootlighters at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 09:06:20 PDT 2018

The Music Man-wich Lunch Fundraiser
June 30th, 2018 from 11am - 1pm At Grace Lutheran Church (146 High Street, Wadsworth, Ohio)
Support The Wadsworth Footlighters by helping us raise money towards our summer youth production of Meredith Wilson’s The Music Man Junior
Each $5 donation buys the following lunch:
-Your choice of one “Music Man-wich” aka Sloppy Joe, Hotdog OR Coney Dog
-Chips
-Drink
-Dessert

Help support the performing arts in Wadsworth by enjoying lunch with us! We can’t wait to see you there!
Can't make it to the fundraiser? Don't worry! The Music Man Junior is right around the corner in Wadsworth June 27th - August 5th, at O.J. Work Auditorium.
www.wadsworthfootlighters.com