[NEohioPAL] $750 Print Shoot - Indian Men & Women - The Talent Group

Cleveland TG cleveland at talentgroup.com
Mon Jul 2 08:10:06 PDT 2018

*_$_**_750_**_forPRINT Photo Shoot !!!!_*

The Talent Group (www.talentgroup.com)

Pittsburgh’s Top Model and Talent Agency

Is presently looking for*INDIAN MEN & WOMEN **(Ages 21-42)*for a*PRINT
PHOTO SHOOT*

(NO Experience Necessary !!!!)

The Talent Group is the top Model & Talent Agency in Pittsburgh – we
book talent for Movies, Print Shoots, TV Commercials, etc.There is NO
FEE to be represented by us.

We are *Immediately* looking for INDIAN MEN & WOMEN for an upcoming
PRINT SHOOTwhich will pay $750 !!!!

If you are interested – please EMAIL 2 photos of yourself ASAP to

pittsburgh at talentgroup.comwith your contact info (email & phone).

_If you want more information – CALL 412-471-8011 (Mon-Fri 9:30 – 5:45)_

_But please CONTACT US ASAP as this job will book up soon !!!!!_

_
_

_
_

--
The Talent Group
NEW OFFICE!!!

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT - PLEASE NOTE:
The contents of this email including the script, client and client contact information, as well as other information contained within the email and/or attached is STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL.
This email/message and it’s contents are intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It contains privileged, confidential information which is exempt from disclosure under applicable laws. You are strictly prohibited from disseminating or distributing this information or copying this information.
Thank You - THE TALENT GROUP