[NEohioPAL] Local Business Looking for On-Screen Talent

DJ Dumpster djohnson at dumpsters.com
Mon Jul 2 06:13:54 PDT 2018

A local waste removal company, Dumpsters.com, is looking for talent for an
upcoming photo and video shoot. Shoot date is tbd but will be sometime in
late July/early August. We will coordinate with talent to ensure the date
works for both of us. Here's what we're looking for:

   - A 30-50 year old male or female.
   - A person comfortably speaking on camera and able to memorize a script.
   - A person able to enthusiastically speak about our product (dumpsters!).
   - A person available on a weekday for a four to six-hour span.

Pay is commensurate with on-camera/tv/video experience. Contact
djohnson at dumpsters.com if qualified and interested. Please send reel,
website or anything that shows off your talent. We'll be in touch if
interested.

--
DJ Johnson
Dumpsters.com