[NEohioPAL] Film Networking Event TODAY (Mon July 2) at Lopez

Cleveland 48HFP cleveland at 48hourfilm.com
Mon Jul 2 08:38:07 PDT 2018

 Are you ready for our second networking event for the 2018 - 48 Hour Film
Project?!?!

Here are all the deets...
Join some of the most creative people in Cleveland on Monday, July 2, 2018
from 6:30-8:30 at Lopez on Lee Road in Cleveland Heights!!

We will have use of the entire back area at Lopez, including their outdoor
patio if the weather permits! If you have never been to Lopez, it has a
Southwest menu with fantastic drinks to add to a FUN night of mingling with
filmmakers, actors, and crew!

If you are looking to form a filmmaking team, find members for your
existing team, or just find out what we are all about, then this is the
event for you!!

Actors, bring your headshots & resumes!

We hope to see lots of you there!! It's open to anyone interested in being
a part of the Cleveland film community--in front of the camera or behind,
and whether you are participating in the 48 Hour Film Project or not.

Be sure to get your raffle ticket when you come in, we’ll pull names for
free drinks, and other goodies throughout the night!!

*48 Hour Film Project*
*Film Industry Mixer*
*Lopez*
*2196 Lee Rd, Cleveland Hts 44118*

*RSVP on Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/events/2070842616492147/>

Also, it is NOT too late to sign up to make a film for this year's
competition! Filmmaking weekend is July 13th-15th and all finished films
are screened at the Atlas Cinemas Lakeshore 7 on July 24th & 25th--the
winners are announced at our special Best Of Cleveland 48HFP screening and
awards event on August 8th!

There are awards, prizes, and the winning film will screen at next year's
Filmapalooza <http://48hourfilm.com/filmapalooza> and also have a shot at
screening at Cannes Film Festival!

Get more info and sign up your team at http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland!

Brian Bowers & Janice Troha
*Cleveland 48 Hour Film Project*

*Website <http://48hourfilm.com/cleveland-oh> • Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/Cleveland48HFP> • Networking Group
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/cleveland48hfp> • Twitter
<http://twitter.com/48hourcleveland> • Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/cleveland48hfp/> *

"From dream to screen. In just 48 hours."