[NEohioPAL] Kids Filmmaking Summer Camp -- Only 2 spots remaining!

Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy lakewoodyfa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 09:15:34 PDT 2018

Due to overwhelming demand, Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy opened up *4*
additional spots to our Summer Filmmaking Camp. These *THE LAST AVAILABLE
SPOTS*. Once they are claimed enrollment will be closed until *NEXT SUMMER!*

*Kids Summer Filmmaking Camp*

The Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy Summer Camp is a two-week filmmaking
boot camp in which the students will write, shoot and edit a real film from
start to finish with the help of award winning industry professionals and
counselors.  The camp culminates in a Red Carpet Premiere of their film at
The Capitol Theatre where their movie will be seen by a packed house of
filmmakers, media, fans, friends and family.

This year's camp features film and TV producers who have worked on such
movies and shows as *The Fate of the Furious, Modern Family, Frasier,
Cheers, Made in Cleveland, Anhedonia and more...*

*Lakewood Young Filmmakers Academy* is a nonprofit arts organization
dedicated to inspiring and empowering youth through the cinematic arts. We
offer multiple programs for kids and teens to express themselves using
filmmaking as the catalyst. Our students learn about filmmaking in a fun
and safe environment with like-minded individuals at our Lakewood studio
located on Madison Avenue.

Space is limited for this program. Enroll TODAY to ensure that your child
secures their spot in this ONE OF A KIND program not found anywhere else in
northeast Ohio.

Enroll Today at  https://www.lakewoodyfa.com/summer-camp