[NEohioPAL] Searching for Cleveland-area actor to hire

Tino Go tino_go at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 3 19:36:02 PDT 2018

Hello Cleveland Talent!

I would like to hire an actor for a commercial video to promote my startup company's product. It's a smartphone app that is used to create custom-sized furniture. Here is a screenshot capture of the app, https://youtu.be/AA81NKOWtmw.

I would be needing the actor for about four hours in Cleveland. The video would be shot at the One Midtown luxury condominiums located at 7209 Euclid, Cleveland.  If possible, I would like to shoot the video during the week of July 9th.

I am seeking a female, from 28 to 40 years old, with nice hands (preferably with a short manicure).

Please send me some video of previous work, some headshots, and photos of your hands. I would also like to know how much you would want to be paid for the half day.

Thank you! I look forward to working with you!

Tino Go

Director of Operations and Founder
(216) 905-3858<tel:(216)%20905-3858> mobile
(888) 772-5333<tel:(888)%20772-5333> toll-free
(475) 204-3455<tel:(475)%20204-3455>
tino at dimensionallyyours.com<mailto:tino at tinogo.com>
www.dimensionallyyours.com<http://www.dimensionallyyours.com/>

Like us on Facebook!<https://www.facebook.com/DimensionallyYours/>