[NEohioPAL] Playmakers' 24 Hour Musical THIS SUNDAY

Rachel Zake rdzake at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 5 09:17:52 PDT 2018

Good Afternoon!!!

Playmakers is thrilled to announce our 24 Hour Musical thisweekend!  We would love for you to join us as our high school and collegeactors take the stage for… We can’t tell you!!  In fact, the actors won’tknow the show until they arrive at 10pm on Saturday night.  After the BIGREVEAL, we will get to work on putting it all together (learning songs,blocking, and choreography).  We love Music Man so much and can’t wait tobring it to the stage!  If that’s what it is.  Or maybe it’snot.  Who knows?!  (We will be confiscating phones upon arrival tokeep the secret safe!)

When you arrive on Sunday, you will not find out what theshow is until the opening number at 7pm.  I’ve heard rumors about Snoopy,Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, West Side Story, and Avenue Q. Who knows??  It could be one of these or something else.  The onlyway to find out is to join us for this show that we pull together in JUST 24HOURS!!!!

Here’s all the pertinent info…