[NEohioPAL] 8-week Sketch Writing Workshop with Michael Busch (UCB, FunnyorDie, Comedy Central)

Michael Busch michaelbuschclasses at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 08:48:14 PDT 2018

SKETCH CLASS INFO/SIGNUP:
https://www.themichaelbusch.com/comedy-writing-1-sketch-comedy

Hi - I grew up in Mentor, I’m back in town at least through the summer, and
would like to work with you. The talent I’ve seen here so far is no less
than a big city, and I want to help you develop it.

I don’t really like talking about credits, but I want you to know I’m not
just someone who’s taken a few classes somewhere. I’ve been a working
writer/performer in Los Angeles for over 10 years. I’ve acted in sketches
on Human Giant, Key & Peele, and Conan. I’ve written sketches and digital
series for FunnyorDie, Comedy Central, and Maker Studios. I was a
writer/performer on a Maude (House) sketch team at The Upright Citizens
Brigade Theatre in LA, and have also wrote/directed/produced multiple
original shows there. I created UCB's The Midnight Show and was a
writer/producer on Nick’s Big Talk Show with Nick Thune.

I’ve worked with a lot of great people, and while I’m in Cleveland I want
to help you build something here. I run the class similar to a real writers
room, so you will get comfortable pitching and collaborating with other
writers. You’ll also come out of the class with 3-4 polished scripts. Sign
up for my class if you’re interested in taking your comedy to the next
level. You don’t need any sketch writing experience, just a desire to write
and create live and digital comedy.

*Class begins Monday 07/09. Go to
**https://www.themichaelbusch.com/comedy-writing-1-sketch-comedy
<https://www.themichaelbusch.com/comedy-writing-1-sketch-comedy> for more
information. **Feel free to email michaelbuschclasses at gmail with any
questions. Also open to working out payments.*