[NEohioPAL] SUMMER DANCE PROGRAMS ALL STYLES - ADVANCED TEEN & COLLEGE STUDENTS

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Mon Jul 9 06:51:06 PDT 2018

Are you interested in taking your dance training to the next level this Summer? Nurture your passion and ambition to be your best dancer with inspiring classes for  teens  ages 12 and up, college students and adults. This Summer we have open classes & or dance intensives  for teens and adults in intermediate to advanced levels with hard core professional training from talented, highly educated professional dance instructors. Drop in classes are available or take a month of classes in any style including, Hip Hop, Broadway Jazz, Contemporary, Acro, Ballet, Pointe, Heels, Musical Theatre, Dance Conditioning, Tap, & more.    Opportunities include performances in the community & our in house theatre, internships & auditions for our pre-professional & professional division of our commercial dance co Trutek . We have a state of the art training facility with over 6500 square feet, all classrooms have professional sprung dance floors with seamless marly to prevent injury, an in house theatre, student lounge, full kitchen, air conditioned classrooms & more. We are open every day of the week with a full schedule of classes to fit your hectic schedule. Come & join our dance family this Summer!!!!!

 College student discounts available at only $15 per drop in class.

Placement class available for experienced dancers ages 11 and older.

Call for more information at 440-503-2974. Check us out on instagram @trutekdance to see what we are up to this Summer.