[NEohioPAL] "THE CROOKED RIVER CROOKS" AUDITION

Dave Cockley captaindave2898 at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 11:48:23 PDT 2018

Captain Dave Productions

Casting Call for
Middle School and High School Girls and Boys

THE CROOKED RIVER CROOKS

Join the cast of a new Music Video and make a movie this summer
The show will be shot in the beautiful Metro Parks
The plot gets going when the kids decide to be Crooks for the summer

During the first week we will learn the songs
During the second week we learn the play
Then we shoot the 5 scenes in the show over 5 consecutive days

Finally we place the video on Facebook and YouTube
so all your family and friends can see the show

Auditions are at the Shaker Heights Library
16500 Van Aken Blvd
Enter off of Lee Rd between Van Aken and Chagrin Blvid
July 14th
3:00 - 6:00pm   Room G