[NEohioPAL] YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FRIENDS OF THE STRONGSVILLE LIBRARY ANNUAL MEETING AUTHOR EVENT

Kim Wasielewski angelyogadiva at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 12 04:51:00 PDT 2018

YOU ARE INVITED TO THE FRIENDS OF THE STRONGSVILLE LIBRARY ANNUAL MEETING
AUTHOR EVENT

AUTHOR EVENT ANNUAL MEETING

AUGUST 8, 2018

7PM

Strongsville Library

18700 Westwood Drive

Strongsville, Ohio 44136-3495

440-238-5530 Directly behind the police station.

Please register on the library website http://www.cuyahogalibrary.org/

 or call the Strongsville branch to register.

Memberships for the Friends of the Strongsville Library

  Available at the door (or in advance at the library front desk)

$8 for a Family Membership.

Ask about our Business Sponsor Membership $25

Join the Strongsville Friends of the Library for our author event/annual
meeting. A short meeting begins this wonderful event featuring Keith Allen
of  What a Mess! A Pop-Up Misadventure. Books will be available for purchase
and autographing as well as tasty treats while we all enjoy our author's
presentation.

Keith Allen is a Senior Designer, Illustrator and Paper-Engineer at American
Greetings where he creates greeting cards and social expression product.
After work Keith manages his own independent publishing company specializing
in pop-up books. His latest book, "What a Mess! A Pop-Up Misadventure" was
successfully funded on KickStarter and has was recently self-published in
June 2017.

se

You may be wondering, "What exactly is a paper-engineer?" Find out at the
Friends of the Strongsville Library Annual Meeting when Keith discusses
working with paper and his creative process. He'll be sharing with you his
insights on the wonders and challenges of bringing a pop-up book to life.