[NEohioPAL] Mid-Summer Night's Thing: An Evening With Rare Form

Rare Form Improv rareformimprov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 21:04:29 PDT 2018

*SATURDAY, JULY 21st, 2018
<https://www.rareformimprov.com/events-calendar/2018/7/21/mid-summer-nights-thing-an-evening-with-rare-form>*

You are cordially invited to attend an intimate evening with Cleveland's
premier comedy group, Rare Form, as they showcase some of their finest
accomplishments to date.

Come enjoy some fine beverages, (you are welcome to bring snacks) as we
shower you with a classic improv show, some improvised music, and the
introduction to Rare Form's newest branch of comedy, Sketch!

Doors at Wickliffe's Istra Club open at 7:00pm for beverages and mingling.

Show starts at 8:00pm and goes until 10:00pm.

We will conclude the evening's fesitivities at 11:00 pm.

The driveway to the building we are going to be located in is in the middle
of the two buildings to the left of Mugg Shots. We would recommend
carpooling for safety's sake and because of limited parking. If the parking
lot is full, parking is allowed on the side streets. After 11:00 pm we will
relocate next door to Mugg Shotz for an "after party."

Address:

29028 Euclid Ave.

Wickliffe OH 44092

Tickets: