[NEohioPAL] Get Your Tickets Now for "THE DIVINE SISTER"

Sparano, Jenniver Jenniver_Sparano at KeyBank.com
Mon Jul 16 09:34:28 PDT 2018

No need to wait any longer, tickets are on sale now for both performances of

THE DIVINE SISTER
By Charles Busch

            Mother Superior has got a lot on her plate...the convent school is badly in need of funds, Sister Acacia is behaving strangely, Sister Agnes is having visions, little Timmy is being bullied, the mysterious Sister Maria Walburga from Berlin seems to be spending a lot of time down in the cellar...and now a man from her past has turned up to bring back a lot of memories...what is a singing nun to do?

If you've attended previous AIDS Taskforce/CANAPI benefit shows, you know that this will be an evening of merriment not to be missed!  If you 've never attended, don't let another year pass by...get your tickets now for either (or both) performance of this annual happening.  We're in our 18th year of bringing the Northeast Ohio theatre community together to support these two organizations in their fight against HIV - and we can't do it without you!

On Monday, August 13, 2018, we will perform at Weathervane Playhouse in Akron's Merriman Valley, to benefit CANAPI.  The Weathervane performance begins at 7:30 pm, and tickets are on sale now at http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com/the-divine-sister-2018-08-13 or call 330-836-2626.

On Monday, August 20, 2018, we will perform at the Cassidy Theatre in Parma Heights to benefit the AIDS Taskforce.  The Cassidy performance begins at 8:00 pm, and tickets are on sale now at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-divine-sister-tickets-45222190790 or call Rebecca Strong at 216-235-3417.

"The Divine Sister" is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH, INC.  We hope that you'll make special arrangements to join us for this year's benefit event!

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114
send an e-mail to mailto:DNERequests at key.com with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the
SUBJECT line.