[NEohioPAL] COMING DOWN TO THE WIRE!!! THIS SATURDAY, 7/21 @ 7:00PM

Rare Form Improv rareformimprov at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 07:27:08 PDT 2018

*Come party with RARE FORM from 7-11 this Saturday, 7/21*

You know them… You love them… You always leave wanting more…. WELL HERE’S
SOME MORE!

A Mid-Summer Night's Thing:

An Evening With Rare Form

*They will be showcasing our own written, directed, and acted sketch
shorts, some improv music, and a full improv show.*

*There will be fine beverages and some light snacking available. Please
come, let’s fill the house!*

Doors at Wickliffe's Istra Club open at 7:00pm for beverages and mingling.

*29028 Euclid Ave.*

*Wickliffe OH 44092*

*Show starts at 8:00pm and goes until 10:00pm.*

*We will conclude the evening's fesitivities at 11:00 pm.*

*The driveway to the building we are going to be located in is in the
middle of the two buildings to the left of Mugg Shots. *

*We would recommend carpooling for safety's sake and because of limited
parking**. If the parking lot is full, parking is allowed on the side
streets. *

After 11:00 pm we will relocate next door to Mugg Shotz for an "after
party."

Tickets are $5 cash, $6 credit card, at the door

*-*
Rare Form
rareformimprov at gmail.com
Visit our Website <https://www.rareformimprov.com/>