[NEohioPAL] Contemporary Master Class with Trevor Sones $10 Sunday

Anna Cerveny clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 04:25:53 PDT 2018

Cleveland Dance Project continues to offer weekly master classes to adults
(ages 16+) for just $10 with pre-registration, $12 at the door.
Pre-register at www.clevelanddaneproject.com/workshop-registration.html

Sunday 7/22
*Contemporary with Trevor Sones*
2-3:30pm
Artistry in Motion, Twinsburg
Trevor received his BA in Dance from Mercyhurst University and has toured
nationally with CATS and Beauty and the Beast, as well as cruised with
Royal Caribbean as Dance Captain, Associate Choreographer, and Director for
many of their shows. He has also worked with RWS Entertainment as a dancer,
casting assistant, and now director & choreographer. Currently Trevor is in
NYC, dancing with BEings Dance Company, traveling North America as Guest
Faculty with REVEL Dance Convention and Adjudicator for ENCORE DCS!

To learn more about Cleveland Dance Project - visit our website
www.clevelanddanceproject.com or email us clevelanddanceproject at gmail.com

Open Call Auditions for Season 3 are August 26, 1-4pm at Playhouse Square,
Green Rehearsal Room. Pre-registration
<http://www.clevelanddanceproject.com/audition-registration.html> is
mandatory.

It's not too late to get your ticket for our* first annual CDP Social to
benefit Season 3*! It's happening Saturday 2-5pm, a the Tavern of
Independence - limited tickets will be sold at the door, so please tell us
via email in advance if you're coming! $25 gets you food, 2 drinks,
networking, fun, performances, and the opportunity to win raffle baskets
all valued well over $100 each!

Anna Cerveny
Director
Cleveland Dance Project