[NEohioPAL] Do you have an electronic resume?

Deb Lemire queenbeeprod at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 06:53:19 PDT 2018

Do you have anelectronic resume?

 Your headed to anaudition with resume and headshot in hand,just like hundreds of others. But there is simply no way to capture all youcan do, your range, your versatility, your special skills, on that one sheet ofpaper.  So why not stand out with anonline resume and profile that a director can pull up quickly and see everythingyou have to offer.

We know you can figure out any of the do-it-yourself websitebuilders but who has the time?  We do!  For a limited time we are offering an actor’sspecial of $250.  You send us your materialsand we will set up your site (pics, headshots, voice demos, film clips, videos,resumes, reviews, etc.) and work with you to get the professional look you want.  Then we will show you how to update the siteso you don’t have to pay someone else to do it. If you don’t have an URL for your site, we can secure that for youtoo.  (They usually run $10-25 year).  I kept mine super simple.  You can check it out here.  www.deblemire.weebly.com.

Now if you want something more complicated, perhapsincluding events you produce, plays you’ve directed, art you create, we can dothat too.  Check out some of our workhere http://www.queenbeeproductions.com/websitedesign.html

Interested? Drop me an email at qbpservices at yahoo.com

Deb Lemire, queen bee productions