[NEohioPAL] 5-week group swing dance classes start next week in Brecksville with Get Hep Swing

Valerie Salstrom info at gethepswing.com
Sat Jul 21 09:23:54 PDT 2018

Where is that bucket list of yours?  Get your pen.  Let's scratch some things off of that list.

Try something new.

Become more active.

Meet new people.

---just to mention a few.

You do not need a partner to attend these classes.  Everyone is welcome to join us.

This Monday and Tuesday we start our next series of Jitterbug/East Coast Swing and Lindy classes.

Monday nights from 7-8 - Intro to Jitterbug

Monday nights 8-9 - Intermediate Jitterbug

These classes will be taught by Get Hep Swing owner, Valerie Salstrom and Cyle Dixon.

Tuesday nights from 7-8 - Intro to Lindy

Tuesday nights from 8-9 - Intermediate Lindy

These classes will be taught by Get Hep Swing owner, Valerie Salstrom and Alexis Davila

We have room in all of these classes for leads and follows.

Classes are $60 per person or $100 per couple.

For more info on what these dances are and how to pre-register and pre-pay, please see www.BrecksvilleArts.org

If you are unsure which class to take please email me at info at gethepswing.com.