[NEohioPAL] Professional Headshots

Gregory Pendolino gregory.pendolino at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 07:15:14 PDT 2018

Let's make you famous!

Over the years I have seen my clients end up on local commercials, print ads, theatrical productions, Netflix shows and even shows on major TV networks.

I have a great rate package available for you:

Outdoor Sessions:
1 person for approximately 60 minutes = $125
2 people for approximately 60 minutes = $190
Home or Office Requiring Additional Lighting:
1 person for approximately 60 minutes = $150
2 people for approximately 60 minutes = $225

I will now include three worked up photos per session (six on a two person session) with additional photos available at just $20 each.
Your low resolution proofs will be emailed to you within 48 hours of our session.
You will have a secure place on my website to download your full resolution photos for at least 90 days with an option to purchase additional time.
For complete details on my rates please click the link below.
http://www.pendolinophotography.com/rates-booking-info
I'm sure if you're involved in film or theater in Northeast Ohio we already have quite a few common friends so please feel free to like me on Facebook or follow me on Instagram.
Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/PendolinoPhotography/
Instagram:
#GregoryPendolino

Personal
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Gregory.Pendolino

While the social media links are the best place to see all of my latest photos you can see some of my client headshots here:
https://www.pendolinophotography.com/portfolio/portraits/headshots/

Thanks!