[NEohioPAL] SUNDAY JULY 29 -- CIRCLE THE CITIES WITH LOVE at Voinovich Park

David at GroveStreetBrokers.com David at GroveStreetBrokers.com
Sun Jul 22 13:04:02 PDT 2018

Please join us for this extraordinary event.  In 2016 when the RNC came to
Cleveland 3,000 people stood, holding hands in silent solidarity.  THIS
SUNDAY is the Third Annual CIRCLE THE CITIES WITH LOVE
[https://www.CircleCityWithLove.com] from 2-4 pm at Voinovich Park in
downtown Cleveland.  There will be live music and a unique opportunity to be
a part of something great.

Join us to stand together this year as a community of people--all kinds of
people--because at this time in history our country is more polarized than
ever, breeding hatred, unrest and violence in our homes and on our streets.
More information is here: [https://ccwl2018.eventbrite.com] and please Share
the Facebook event page: [https://www.facebook.com/events/142581833203483/].