[NEohioPAL] PROFESSIONAL PAID CONTRACTS - DANCERS, ACTORS, SINGERS, ACROBATS & more.......

LAKESHORE BALLET THEATRE bonjor72 at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 07:59:18 PDT 2018

Trutek Dance Co. & Lakeshore Ballet Theatre  are now CASTING FOR THE FOLLOWING PROFESSIONAL SHOWS. There are paid contracts & sign on bonuses available for the following.....

1. Male dancer for August 10th show - dancer must be between the ages of 15 and 25 and have experience in Hip Hop, Latin Dance, Ballroom, Jazz or Adage. This is for immediate casting. This is for a paid stipend.

2. Female & male dancers, singers, acrobats & actors for Christmas Spectacular - Not your Average Nutcracker Show. Looking for a variety of performing artists. Auditions are this Wednesday & Thursday July 25th & 26th for ages 11 to ADULT from 5:15 to 7:15 p.m.
Also looking for adult performers ages 18 and older for paid contracts. All ages attend the same time from 5:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.,  but will be split into different classrooms according to level & age.

MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR AUDITION BY CALLING OR TEXTING 440-503-2974. Our theatre & state of the art training facility is located in Avon , Ohio just minutes off I-90 at 1180 Jaycox Rd.

COME AND SHOW US WHAT YOU CAN DO. LOOKING FOR THE TOP PERFORMANCE ARTISTS IN CUYAHOGA AND LORAIN COUNTIES!!