[NEohioPAL] L' America and BrightLake Films Casting Call for Motel 9

Jared Michael Sobotka jaredmichaelsobotka at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 14:05:43 PDT 2018

*L’ America and BrightLake films*

*is searching for their Leads!!!*

*One female age 18-20 to play 18-19*

*One male age 18-20 to play 17-18*

*One mature female 38-55 to play grandmother*

*For the short film:*

*Motel 9*

We are holding auditions on July29th from 1-6pm @ Newbridge Cleveland 3634
Euclid Ave, Suite 100 Cleveland, OH 44115

To Submit please email jaredmichaelsobotka at gmail.com with the following
information:

Subject - Motel 9 [role]

Body - Name, Phone, Age, Where you currently reside, Headshot, Resume and
Short Monologue of your choice.

Once we have received your submission if we are interested we will contact
you with further instructions and audition time. Please make sure you
follow all instructions or your submission will be deleted.

Roles:

Alex Hopkins - slim 19yr old, mature, she wants bigger things out of life

Danny Zarnecki - heroin athletic, 17yr old hot head who looks up to Alex

Kathy Mueller - fit 60ish cold-hearted bitch, has no maternal bone in her
body.

--
Best,

Jared Michael Sobotka