[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema seeking 2 help Artists become Profitable

Alex P. Michaels alexpmichaels at prelude2cinema.com
Tue Jul 24 07:11:11 PDT 2018

Has this happened to you? You tell someone you are a filmmaker or model or actor or artist and the first thing they say is, “So, what is your day job?”

In other words, you can’t possibly make a living from your art, so what do you do for money?

Prelude2Cinema believes, “Your Art should be your Day Job.”

Prelude2Cinema is seeking actors, models and artists with social media followers to market our Crusade, a nonprofit platform to kickstart filmmakers and artists who want to profit from their art. Helping to build the brand Prelude2Cinema and bring in funding will allow you to get a “piece of the action.” We will also help you as an artist expand your brand so you can make your art, your day job. Let’s help each other.

Contact Prelude2Cinema ASAP at
crusade at prelude2cinema.com
Or message us at
https://m.facebook.com/alexpmichaels

To learn about the Prelude2Cinema and the Crusade, Visit
http://prelude2cinema.com/wordpress2/donations/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar