[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL FOR SHORT FILM

Dezmond Peterson petersondezmond at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:03:08 PDT 2018

CASTING CALL!!

Cleveland Artcine Company will be hosting a casting call for their upcoming
short film "Look

For Me". The film follows our main character ERIC as he battles through
tragedy with the help

of his friends and new love. Will he be able to heed their advice and push
through the

darkness, or will Eric end up making decisions he may not be able to live
with.

Casting call will be held on Sunday 7/29/18 from 2pm to 4pm at The New
Apostolic Church,

located at 5739 Wilson Mills Rd, Highland Heights, Ohio. Open Roles Include:

ERIC: WHITE MALE; MID 20's - EARLY 30's

JASMINE: OPEN ETHNICITY FEMALE; MID 20's - EARLY 30's

BEN: OPEN ETHNICITY MALE; MID 20's - EARLY 30's

JACK: OPEN ETHNICITY MALE; MID 20's - EARLY 30's

DOCTOR: OPEN ETHNICITY / OPEN GENDER; LATE 30's AND UP

Shooting dates/locations TBD. Compensation: Credit, Copy and Craft
Services. You can preregister

online by emailing your Head Shots, Bio and Resume (if applicable) to

CACDJONES at GMAIL.COM. We look forward to seeing you there. For any questions
regarding

the casting call or open roles please contact either Director: Adrick
Barnes (216) 956-5104 or

Assistant Director: Dean Jones (440) 221-2057.