[NEohioPAL] Private Tarot Readings by phone

Acting Classes actingclasses at mindspring.com
Tue Jul 24 10:47:48 PDT 2018

Made the commitment to the arts, but not sure what’s going on or how to make life work?

I am a Tarot reader with 30 years experience.  I’m pretty darned good!  I don’t deal in darkness or nonsense - curses, reuniting lovers, or any other form of witchcraft or manipulation.  My readings are all about your empowerment, and are full of humor and empathy.  We’ll figure out where you are and why, then we’ll focus on good, healthy next steps.

I can’t wait to read for you!  Text “READING” along with two possible dates and times for your reading to 917–488–1080 for an appointment.  Readings last about an hour and are $45.  PayPal and Venmo (Venmo transactions will be marked Private) accepted.

Have a great day!