[NEohioPAL] Dinner Theatre Seeking Quality Actors / All Roles Paid / Final Week To Audition For Our Upcoming Season

Spotlight Dinner Theatre spotlightdinnertheatre at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 03:23:48 PDT 2018

Final week to audition. Slots are filling up fast. Dinner Theatre in
Canton, Ohio holding open auditions for actors on the following dates. July
29th from 2:30 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.and July 30th and 31st from 3:30 p.m. to
8:30 p.m. at The Northwest Senior Center, 853 Locust Street South Canal
Fulton Ohio 44614. All roles are paid. Please confirm which date and time
slot you would like to sign up for via email at
spotlightdinnertheatre at gmail.com along with your resume and head shot.
Auditioners should prepare a 2 - 3 minute comic and or dramatic monologue.
Auditioners will also be reading from prepared side scripts that will be
provided to you. If auditioning for musical parts please be prepared to
sing 32 bars of a song that best suits your vocal range. Your music should
be clearly marked and in the correct key for the accompanist we will
provide.  We prefer you sing with a piano or your own recorded
accompaniment.

*Audition Locations :Northwest Senior Center: 853 Locust Street South Canal
Fulton Ohio 44614.*