[NEohioPAL] CASTING CALL FOR COMMERCIAL VIDEO

Chris Langer chris at gwcreative.com
Thu Jul 26 11:10:36 PDT 2018

Goldfarb Weber Creative Media (gwcreative.com <http://gwcreative.com/>) is seeking on-screen talent for a video shoot with an aluminum bottle manufacturer based in Northeast, Ohio for their upcoming anniversary. We are shooting lifestyle scenes where various bottled products will be used and displayed.

We are seeking diverse non-union, non-speaking talent that can work with no additional agency fee.  We are paying all talent $50 per scene (1-2 hours per scene).  If selected, we will only need you for your scene, not for the entire eight hour shoot.

We are planning to shoot from 2 - 10 PM on Friday, August 10th in Hudson, OH.  Please only submit if you have the entire 8 hour time slot available on August 10th.  If selected, you will be notified by August 3rd with your select scene and call time.

SCENES:

POOL - (3 Individuals) Women - 20 - 28 years old
NOTE: You will need to provide your own bathing suit, please send us 2-3 bathing suit options in your initial email.

CAMPFIRE - (4-5 Individuals) Men and Women - 28 - 40 years old

BACKYARD BBQ - (~3 Families) Men and Women - 12 - 60 years old

BATHROOM - (1) Man & (1) Woman - 20 - 35 years old
NOTE: The Man will be shirtless while applying deodorant

HIKING - (2-3 Individuals) Men and Women - 25 - 50 years old

TO SUBMIT: Please include your resume with age & body specifications, recent headshot, and 1-2 recent print/video ads you’ve been in the last two years.  Please send all of your information to chris at gwcreative.com <mailto:chris at gwcreative.com>

Thanks for your consideration!

Chris Langer - Cinematographer
Goldfarb Weber Creative Media