[NEohioPAL] Female Singer (Early to mid 20s) Needed for Jazz / Pop /RnB Band.

Allan Ambrochowicz lodrezzon at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 26 18:47:29 PDT 2018

6 piece modern jazz and pop band is looking for a second lead female vocalist. Our current vocalist is a soprano (comfortable in C), so we are looking for someone to add range, harmony, and variety to our sound. We currently have bass, drums, keys, and guitar, in addition to one lead and one back up vocalist. Practices are in Mentor on Saturday evenings (6-8pm). Please contact Allan at 440-444-9657 (send a text message or leave a voicemail. Replies with no text or voicemail will not be responded to.) Once we have our set list down, we are planning on gigging 3-4 times a month ranging from Akron to Cleveland to Lorain. Thank you.