[NEohioPAL] Assassins Opens Next Friday at Sandusky Harlequins

Karen Abbott krnsabbott at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 17:48:25 PDT 2018

Volume 5 | July 20, 2018
On Edge Returns!
It's Summer, and that means it's time for the return of Harlequins On Edge,
our warm weather production of a show that just doesn't fit into the
regular season. So, in the spirit of The Rocky Horror Show, our 2017
production, we're announcing that tickets are now on sale for Assassins,
the musical by Stephen Sondheim and John Weidman
Visit our Website
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001jZCzElLHbaa3G0dRXck3-MfBVoXaKV7P6DiyW6ZE6sKiKboTIY1OrqO9zRAEiW55iUNpPQaEPpjB56WAMmbQJNmm0khSupCPYYvEa4w7_Kwu76AJW-vIklPmjxnwehrtLy7U6ecLDVtc-_n0egeG7g==&c=uhoevT8JBQRTHPi-NO7gRfHkYUaN44kppRc3seTKDiM-4lxityLaHw==&ch=kNQs5XVTfZWiUdTmjzUtNL0Fh-6MGTS6jfPIDB-F2hYVcVPTZGh8-Q==>
The Shots Heard
'Round The World
A multiple Tony Award-winning theatrical tour-de-force!

Assassins combines Stephen Sondheim's signature blend of intelligently
stunning lyrics and beautiful music with a panoramic story of our nation's
culture of celebrity and the violent means some will use to obtain it,
embodied by America's four successful and five would-be presidential
assassins. Bold, original, disturbing and alarmingly funny, Assassins is
perhaps the most controversial musical ever written.

>From John Wilkes Booth to Lee Harvey Oswald, Sondheim and Weidman bend the
rules of time and space: you'll be taken on a nightmarish roller coaster
ride in which assassins and would-be assassins from different historical
periods meet, interact, and inspire each other to harrowing acts in the
name of the American Dream.

Show dates are August 3, 4, 10, 11 & 12. Friday and Saturday shows are at
7:30 p.m., (please note the new time). The Sunday matinee is at 2 p.m. All
seats are $20. Tickets are available online at the link below; by toll-free
phone at 1-866-967-8167 (12 pm - 8 pm ET); or at the door if any seats are
available. Season Tickets are not valid for this show.

Adult content, language and situations. Recommended for mature audiences.

Buy your tickets today!
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001jZCzElLHbaa3G0dRXck3-MfBVoXaKV7P6DiyW6ZE6sKiKboTIY1OrijjAd-XYjepqPOu35w7cmfEGqDf-K6yv1J1vcDpte225a1crrpPTZ_Qq2Or5ga627N5-yyqEPDKz4fSjvxbynkFESYSzi66pQ==&c=uhoevT8JBQRTHPi-NO7gRfHkYUaN44kppRc3seTKDiM-4lxityLaHw==&ch=kNQs5XVTfZWiUdTmjzUtNL0Fh-6MGTS6jfPIDB-F2hYVcVPTZGh8-Q==>
Harlequins Community Theatre
419-621-1311 (answering machine)
harlequinstheatre at bex.net
harlequinstheatre.org
Harlequins Community Theatre | 414 Wayne Street, Sandusky, OH 44870

--
Karen Abbott