[NEohioPAL] Actor Submissions for a New Musical - Workshop Production - RCT

Dane CT Leasure dane at rubbercityshakes.com
Sat Jul 28 16:10:56 PDT 2018

Rubber City Theatre is accepting submissions for the workshop
production of *The
Anxiety Project,* a new musical by Rachel Dean and David Brush. (
http://www.deanandbrush.com)

The workshop rehearses for two weeks, starting August 26th through
September 6th (Sundays from 4pm-9pm, Monday through Thursday from
6:30pm-10:00pm.) Performances are Sept. 7th at 7:30pm, and Sept. 8th at
2:30pm and 7:30pm. Talk backs following the performances.

Seeking 4 men and 9 women (between the ages of 18-50s) for the workshop.

To be considered for the workshop, please email
casting at rubbercitytheatre.com with your headshot and resume and a short
video of you singing 16-32 bars of a musical theatre song. If you recently
auditioned for our production of *Guys and Dolls*, you do not need to
submit a video. Submissions will be accepted through 8/9/18.

We will be casting after that deadline and you will be notified if we will
be extending you an role for the workshop.

There are no stipends available at this time.