[NEohioPAL] Rock The House Entertainment Talent Auditions! Dancers, DJs, Host MCs!

Nick Duve' nick.duve at rthgroup.com
Tue Jul 31 11:24:04 PDT 2018

2018 ROCK THE HOUSE ENTERTAINMENT
TALENT AUDITIONS
DJs  |  HOST MCs  |  DANCERS

We are looking for the area's top entertainers to join our ROCKstar team! If you are outgoing, honest, hard-working, passionate, and want an opportunity to impact our clients on their most important days, then we want to see you at these auditions! We are hiring both experienced and up-and-coming ROCKstars to join our team!

-------->       REGISTER TODAY! http://rthgroup.com/2018talentauditions       <----------

AUDITION DATES: Sunday, August 12 & Sunday, August 19 @ Rock The House
7809 First Place, Oakwood Village, OH 44146

8:30am Dancer Check-In  |  9:00am – 11:00am Dancer Audition
12:00pm DJ/MC Check-in |  12:30pm DJ/MC Audition

LOOKING FOR PERFORMERS WITH A BACKGROUND IN:

  *   DJing
  *   Hosting / Public Speaking
  *   Aerobic Instructing
  *   Modern Dance
  *   Break Dancing
  *   Ballet
  *   Acting
  *   Theater
  *   Jazz
  *   Hip Hop
  *   Improv

ABOUT ROCK THE HOUSE
Rock The House is the region’s finest Interactive Entertainment and Production Company. Since 1999, Rock The House has exceeded expectations by providing amazing talent, cutting-edge products and award-winning customer service. Producing at more than 1,800 events per year, Rock The House knows what it takes to make your event truly unique. Our dedicated team of ROCKstars spend countless hours on each event with one goal in mind: To make our clients’ events ROCK… Every time.

-------->       REGISTER TODAY! http://rthgroup.com/2018talentauditions       <----------

Best regards,

NICK DUVÉ | General Manager, Entertainment Division
Rock The House Entertainment Group, Inc.
o: 440.232.7625 x207 m: 407-362-8936
nick.duve at rthgroup.com<mailto:nick.duve at rthgroup.com> | www.rthgroup.com<http://www.rthgroup.com>

[cid:image001.png at 01D30626.14379FF0]<http://www.rthgroup.com/>