[NEohioPAL] Only 2 weeks remain for Beck Center's production of Gypsy!

Larry Goodpaster lgoodpaster at beckcenter.org
Wed Aug 1 09:17:05 PDT 2018

GYPSY Onstage Through August 12 ...Don't miss out on this highly entertaining classic!
See what actual audience members are saying about Beck Center's production of Gypsy...
I loved the energy of the cast! There was so much talent! the orchestra was superb!
I love the Beck Center....every seat is a great seat. I really enjoyed the production. The actors were all wonderful...they really put their heart into their craft. What I also like is that you can hear the dialog as well as the words to the songs "over" the orchestra....live orchestra is great. Keep up the good work.
I loved the show. I want to see Gypsy again. The cast were all great. And Natalie Blalock did an awesome job playing Mama Rose...She has such talent and is very energetic on stage. Loved it all.
Gypsy was great....costumes amazing, dancing wonderful, singing beautiful...all in all a fabulous experience. Thank you for all you do for the community.
Beck is a totally awesome experience! I take my college grandchildren- and they love Beck. For Gypsy- I also took my 9 yr old granddaughter. Great show!! Great!!! And when I come to purchase tickets everyone is so helpful and friendly!!! Just wonderful. Thank you so much!
A show is only as good as its weakest performer... Gypsy had no weak performers . The Smart Seats we sat in were wonderful.
The show was fantastic!! I've been to many cleveland and broadway shows. The quality of the performance was on par with many I've seen. Great theater for very affordable seats!!!!
WONDERFUL show as always. The orchestra was fantastic as well as the voices. Scenery was well done. Cast was fabulous. I look forward to many more great shows.
I really like the Beck, I came with a couple of people who had walkers, we were very happy with the response from your volunteers. The production was first rate. Loved the leading lady
The Beck Center is such a Gem in our city. So happy to have finally discovered it! Loved Gypsy! The talent on stage is amazing!
Gypsy was a tour de force!
The Gypsy cast was one of the best I've seen! The show was Broadway-worthy. Simply FANTASTIC. Thanks to all involved.
The production was wonderful. One of my favorite musicals and I got to share it with my daughter for the first time too! The woman who played Mama Rose was phenomenal!
A great show. The performers were outstanding. Very impressed by the talent of the children and the incredible voice of Natalie Blalock. WOW she can sing. Please bring back more of these older shows. Had a great time.
We took advantage of the $10 smart seats to check out the location. It worked out great! Will do that again! THANKS!!!
I moved here from Rhode Island, where we have a burgeoning arts scene. It was amazing to have moved so far away and still feel like home. Amazing job!
Excellent Excellent Excellent .....an awesome production...all aspects!!! Beck Center rocks!!!
We felt Natalie Blalock's performance was tremendous! Orchestra was top notch! Keep up the good work!
I went with my Mother and it was a very delightful evening. We both enjoyed the performance. Ordering the tickets on line was easy. Picking them up at will call was easy. It's a beautiful theater and it is just wonderful that such a theater exists so close. We are very fortunate. Thank you for the wonderful experience. We'll be back!
An evening at The Beck Center is as enjoyable as an evening at Playhouse Square, I'd even say MORE enjoyable, and more affordable! The Talent on your stage at every play I have attended is beyond words! The stage settings, the talent, the orchestra, the free parking!, the theater itself... everything about an evening at The Beck Center is something to look forward to!
The cast of "Gypsy" was fantastic, what an enjoyable evening: wonderful show, before theater meal at the Rush Inn and singing our way out to the parking lot.
Try out our SmartSeats!  Each performance has a limited number of SmartSeats available for just $10.  You may purchase Gypsy tickets online by clicking HERE<https://sa1.seatadvisor.com/sabo/servlets/TicketRequest?eventId=1165975&presenter=BECKCENTER&venue=&event=&version=> or call our Box Office at 216.521.2540 x10.  We look forward to seeing you at Gypsy!
Forward this message to a friend<javascript:alert(%22Forward%20to%20a%20friend%20links%20will%20be%20activated%20after%20your%20email%20is%20sent.%22);>
Scott Spence
Artistic Director