[NEohioPAL] Free Open House Classes

Cleveland City Dance info at clevelandcitydance.com
Thu Aug 2 05:00:57 PDT 2018

Cleveland City Dance is holding its annual August Open House on Saturday, August 11 from 10:00 am – 3:00 pm. Tour the studio, try one of our current classes for FREE and purchase your class leotards for the academic year! A Capezio Pop-up shop will be at the studio to make purchasing new
dance attire more convenient including shoe fittings from the professional staff. Refreshments will also be served.
Take a FREE ballet class and enjoy a FREE gift

		Ages 3-4 Preschool Ballet; 10:15 am -11:00 am

		Ages 5-6 Pre-ballet; 9:30 am -10:15 am

		Intermediate Advance: 11:00 am -12:30 pm

		Registration required. Email info at clevelandcitydance.com

		There will also be a FREE performance at 1:30 pm by some of our summer camp students. Any families who attend the open house and register for classes on this day will receive $20 off the total tuition for the school year.

An evaluation/placement audition will also occur on this day from 10:00 am -11:00 am for students ages 9-11 with prior experience and from 11:00 am -12:30 pm for ages 12 and older with prior experience. For information on how to register for the audition, please visit our website. Registration required via info at clevelandcitydance.com
Nutcracker Audition information will be available for those interested in dancing with the City Ballet of Cleveland for their Uniquely Cleveland
Nutcracker.
For more information, please contact Cleveland City Dance at 216-295-2222 or info at clevelandcitydance.com

Cleveland City Dance, Home to City Ballet of Cleveland

13108 Shaker Square
Cleveland, OH
44120www.clevelandcitydance.com / 216-295-2222