[NEohioPAL] FREE OUTDOOR ROMEO & JULIET NEXT WEEKEND!

fctheatre fctheatre at metroparks.cc
Tue Aug 7 11:30:46 PDT 2018

French Creek Theatre<http://metroparks.cc/theatre.php> is proud to present...

ROMEO & JULIET

By William Shakespeare

Directed by Brian McNally
A young woman is betrothed by her parents against her will. A young man's honor is bound to hate the household of his love. As their families war, together they will bear their devotion beyond the boundaries of death. One of the greatest tragedies of all time, Shakespeare's tale of passion and calamity is performed outdoors as Lorain County Metro Parks is transformed into "fair Verona, where we lay our scene..."

PERFORMANCES

Outdoors at Lakeview Park<http://www.metroparks.cc/lakeview_park.php>
August 17, 18 & 19
7:00PM

In the event of inclement weather, Friday & Sunday's performances will be moved inside the Terrace Café onsite - Saturday's performance is weather dependent.

TICKETS

FREE!!!

Audience members are encouraged to bring a low-slung chair or blanket.

Check out a published preview of the show HERE<http://www.morningjournal.com/article/MJ/20180801/NEWS/180809934> or HERE<http://www.pulselorainmag.com/Main/Articles/Setting_the_Stage__303.aspx>!

FEATURING:

Kevin Boland as Lord Montague
Domenic Farinelli as Mercutio
Dawn Galang as Lady Montague
Margaret Hnat as Lady Capulet
Jane Medoro as Benvolio
Lynna Metrisin as the Nurse
Ethan Rozsahegyi as Prince Escalus
Kelsey Rubenking as Balthasar
Dennis Runkle as Lord Capulet
Joe Smith as Tybalt
Michael Strama as Apothecary/Servant
Bryon Tobin as Romeo
Madelyn Voltz as Juliet
Steven Walker as Paris/Sampson
Mikhayla Wilkins as Gregory/Friar John
Emily Zart as Friar Laurence/Abraham

For more information contact French Creek Theatre by phone at (440) 949-5200, by email<mailto:fctheatre at metroparks.cc> or in person at the French Creek Nature & Arts Center<http://www.metroparks.cc/french_creek_nature_arts_center.php> 10:00AM-4:30PM daily