[NEohioPAL] Auditioning for Television Master class with Todd Sherry this Sunday!

Lauren Sprowls lsprowls at weathervaneplayhouse.com
Thu Aug 9 09:12:06 PDT 2018

Auditioning for Television: A One-Day Intensive Master Class
with Todd Sherry
Working Actor, Private Audition Coach and Former Casting Associate with Patrick Rush Casting
Sunday, Aug. 12, 2018 from 10 a.m. to noon
Ages: 9 to 15
Tuition: $50
TODD SHERRY was a Casting Associate with Patrick Rush Casting in Los Angeles for 10 years, all the while maintaining his career as a working actor in television, theater and film. He has guest-starred and recurred on dozens of shows including Supergirl, Life in Pieces, The Mindy Project, Parks and Recreation, Suburgatory, Rita Rocks, Eastwick, Will & Grace, The Ghost Whisperer, Joan of Arcadia, The O.C., How I Met Your Mother, and many more.
As a Casting Associate, Todd has worked on Everwood, The O.C., Jack & Bobby, The Mountain, Supernatural, Human Target, Privileged, Molly: An American Girl Movie, Chuck and 666 Park Avenue.
CLICK HERE<https://www.lacasting.com/ToddSherry> to see Todd's resume!

What to expect from the Master Class
Barbara Cook said, "If you're being yourself, there is no competition."
I'll show you how to put that to work for your auditions.
Using what I have learned from being an actor who also gets to be on "the inside" for literally thousands of auditions with producers, I will demystify the TV casting/audition process and guide you to what works and what doesn't work. You will leave with an array of useful tools to make auditioning for TV more concise, much simpler, and way more FUN!
And didn't we all get into this business because it's fun?
You'll work several times in the intensive in mock Producer Sessions.
We'll cover:
One-Liners: Those small co-star roles that are deceptively difficult, meatier co-star roles encompassing five or more lines (sometimes a page or two), and guest-star/series-regular material. It's everything you need to make your next audition much more fulfilling on every level. With plenty of Q & A opportunities throughout the day, you can sponge up all I have learned the past 15 years in one day. Take advantage of it!!! Parents are welcome to attend the Q & A after the class.

Contact: Lauren Sprowls, Education Director
1301 Weathervane Lane
Akron, OH 44313
330-836-2626
www.weathervaneplayhouse.com<http://www.weathervaneplayhouse.com>

Lauren Sprowls
Education Director
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 xt 35
[facebook1]<https://www.facebook.com/WeathervanePlayhouse>[twitter1]<https://twitter.com/WeathervanePlay>[instagram1]<https://www.instagram.com/weathervaneplay>[linkedin1]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/weathervane-playhouse-akron>[youtube1 (1)]<https://www.youtube.com/user/weathervaneplayhouse>