[NEohioPAL] New Podcast Looking for Submissions!

Justin Brenis justinbrenis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 13:42:45 PDT 2018

>From the team who brought you such podcasts as:

Between the Pixels!

Implied Nerdity!

Lacking Initiative!

and probably a few other shows you’ve likely never heard of/listened to…

Comes a new podcast we can’t afford for you to miss
(because, you know, if you don’t participate, we can’t do it)

The Grown-Up Geek Network is proud to present our newest show:

HOW TO POOP AT WORK:

A Comedy & Advice Podcast

(coming soon to iTunes, Stitcher, etc.)

Life is complicated.

Therapy is expensive.

Experience is overrated.

Luckily, we have a panel of “experts” (we can’t legally call them that),
ready and eager to dispense advice—that it would be best you didn’t take
seriously!

Do you have a question you’ve been dying to get the answer to?

Is something plaguing you day in and out?

Are you looking for the answer to life, the universe and everything?

Then send your stories/questions to howtopooppodcast at gmail.com

Be sure to let us know if we can use your first name and last initial on
the air—if not, we’ll give you a clever pseudonym.

Oh, and remember, this is a *comedy* and advice show, so we make no
promises that we can actually help, and cannot possibly advise taking any
of our advice seriously!
--
Justin Brenis
Co-Founder, *Pixel Perfect*, *The Grown-Up Geek*