[NEohioPAL] AUDITIONS- Seeking Plus Sized Actors of All Genders for Saturated Fat!

Meredith King mlaurenking at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:09:52 PDT 2018

*Auditions!*

*Saturated Fat is seeking plus-sized performers of all genders!*

*Saturated Fat* is an ensemble-created theatrical work focused on fatness,
connection and visibility in the modern world.

*LOOKING TO CAST…*

Women who identify as plus-sized, curvy, or fat. (For our purposes “plus
sized” means a US women’s size 14 and above.) Comfortable with movement is
a plus, but willing to try and challenge yourself is an A+.  Women of all
races welcome. Multiple roles available for women of color.

Also seeking one self-identified “fat” man of any race.

*DETAILS*

Performance will take place on the evening of Saturday, September 22nd.

Rehearsals will begin the week of August 20th.  Be prepared to share your
availability on your audition form.

*Auditions*

*Thursday, August 16th, 6:30pm-8:00pm*

Garfield Heights Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library

(5409 Turney Road, Garfield Heights, OH, 44125)

AND

*Sunday, August 19th, 2:00pm-4:00pm*

Parma Branch of the Cuyahoga County Public Library

(6996 Powers Boulevard, Parma, Ohio, 44129)

Actors will be given sides at the audition for cold readings and will be
asked to participate in a movement exercise. Please bring a copy of your
headshot and resume, or equivalent summary of experience.

*Ready to audition? *

Actors are asked to *schedule an appointment,* which is a fancy way of
saying, “Send us an email so we know you’re coming and we can make sure you
have all the information you need for the day of!” To schedule, please
email mlaurenking at gmail.com. Be sure to include your name, email address,
phone number, and preferred audition day in your email.

*More Info *

*Saturated Fat* was originally developed in Cleveland Public Theatre’s 2017
Entry Point series, and is currently funded in part by a grant from NOLOSE (
www.nolose.org
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nolose.org%2F&h=AT0hrJiHVvr-SdgAMx9rFjHYByhhtikisfpybC2LoqcIHzZAI6WHQaoL_BqAPlDMPn8i5dILMUctO7hcSECIy-7dvZX1IbKzb3qSKqShY-L22hZCzRolvd2S43CKamHSvl8d6muS3CgWSkwa>),
a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and supported by Generation +.

Also currently seeking production assistance in bringing this project to
life.

More info on the project can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/
fatsonstage/